ParentSquare for Parents
Parents, we are excited to let you know that this year we will be using ParentSquare to communicate with you. ParentSquare is the new unified communication system school and district communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
You soon or should have receive an invitation email or text to join. Please click on the link in the email or text you receive to activate your account. It will take less than a minute.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents (Coming in Fall 2022)
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences (Coming in Fall 2022)
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device (Coming in Fall 2022)
Welcome Parents and Guardians to ParentSquare Powerpoint
Introduction to ParentSquare Video (English)
Resumen para padres de ParentSquare Video (Spanish)
ParentSquare 3-Minute Overview Video