General Education Transportation
If you would like your child to take the bus to school, a form must be completed and turned into the office.
Students will be transported only after the following steps are completed.
- Application is turned into the office.
- The office turns in the application to the Transportation Dept.
- Application is approved by the Transportation Dept.
- Student is assigned bus stop, bus time and bus pass
- Studens without a valid bus pass will be denied (students without a bus pass will be offered a one time pm transportation, if student name is on the transporation list)
- No temporary bus pass will be offered (replacement cards will be available for cost of $10.00)
- Click here for more informatation on transportation
- Students must present their valid bus pass daily to the bus driver, each time they board the bus, both morning and afternoon. Children without a valid bus pass will be denied transportation services.
- If a student’s application is not processed before the first day of school they will not have a bus pass therefore will not be able to board the bus until the application is approved and a bus pass is issued.
Please click on links below to download forms.